Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sweet 16!!!


Recipe: 

Card size: 5" x 7"
Orange Background: Cricut's Once Upon a Princess (tag from Princess1), cut at 4 1/2", then corners trimmed a bit to fit onto card
Sweet and Cupcake!: Cricut's Birthday Bash, cut at 2 3/4"
Cherry , Leaves and Sprinkles: Cricut's Birthday Bash, cut at 1 3/4"
16: Cricut's Birthday Bash Font, cut at 1 3/4" 
Polka Dots: Cricut's Birthday Bash (I used the cherry from the cupcake for this), cut at various sizes from 2 3/4" to 1 1/2"
White pen for doodling

All the paper is from K & Company's Confetti designer paper collection.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card. Love it. found your blog from Momo's site. I am a follower now. I am very new at blogging and only have one project posted on my blog but feel free to check it out and grab my button. There will be more posted.

    Happy Crafting,
    Kim
    http://mycraftingcreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card and I LOVE your Sweethearts layout! I am a new follower and I have an award for you at my blog! :)

    http://scrappingrunnercreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete